Marketing & Events Assistant (Part time)
We are currently recruiting for a part time Marketing & Events Assistant to join our team, based in our head office just outside Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
What you’ll be doing
- Communicating with our customers and followers via phone, email, web chat and all social media platforms
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with creating engaging content for social media
- Confident in front of the camera to create TikTok and reels in-house
- Outreaching to influencers
- Developing and running our Facebook Group page
- Attending and working at all events Hicks & Brown exhibits at throughout the year (approximately five key events), where you will be expected to interact with customers and form part of the sales team.
- Assisting with all administration relating to events
- Handling all product loans and press requests
- Administration related to our photoshoots
- Contributing ideas to marketing campaigns
- Assisting with email marketing; planning, creating and scheduling
Skills & experience
- 1yr + relevant marketing experience
- Knowledge of all social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and Pinterest
- Knowledge of Canva, Mailchimp and other creative apps would be beneficial
- Able to take direction, work well as part of a team whilst also work well independently
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written skills, the role involves a lot of interaction with people.
- Eager to learn
- Incredibly personable and friendly
- Confident communicator
- Hands on approach and very keen to get stuck in!
- Own transport would be required due to rural office location
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to work
- This is an office based role, near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and it would be most suited to someone living in East Anglia. Overnight stays will be required when working at an event.
To apply for the above role, please email email@example.com with your CV and details of any relevant experience.